What comes with my Fresh Plate delivery?
Fresh Local Food
- Hand–selected seasonal ingredients from the Northwest’s top farmers, ranchers and fishermen.
- Responsibly raised, hormone-free meats and sustainably sourced seafood.
- Fresh ingredients delivered direct to your door.
Healthy, Delicious Recipes
- Developed by chef’s from the Northwest
- Most meals take about 30 minutes to prepare using easy-to-follow recipes.
- Pre–measured ingredients for less food waste and easier cleanup.
- Less packaging than other meal kit companies because the food travels a fraction of the distance.
- All packaging is 100% recyclable or compostable.
How often does Fresh Plate deliver?
- Fresh Plate delivers every other week.
- You can skip a weekly delivery by midnight on Wednesday the week before your scheduled delivery.
How much does Fresh Plate cost?
- Fresh Plate meals are $12 per serving.
- Each box has 2 recipes and serves either two or four people.
- A two person box is $48 and 4 person is $96.
Where does Fresh Plate deliver?
- We deliver only within the state of Washington.
- During signup, you’ll be prompted to enter your zip code to confirm that we deliver to your area.
Can I choose my recipes?
- Yes! When you first sign up for deliveries, the last step of the check-out process will allow you to select from any of our recipes.
- After your account is set up, you can log in to select recipes.
- Recipe selections must be made by midnight of the Wednesday prior to the delivery week.
Can I skip a delivery or cancel my account?
- Yes to both.
- If you need to cancel your Fresh Plate deliveries for any reason, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To skip a week, log into your account and click the skip week button for the corresponding week.
Does Fresh Plate have a guarantee?
- Yes, Fresh Plate has a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- We want you to love Fresh Plate meals and if you’re not happy, we’re not happy. Contact us at email@example.com within 7 days.
What are Meal Preferences?
- You can always select specific recipes but if we know your meal preferences, we can still send recipes you’ll love even if you don’t log into your account and select specific recipes. We have 3 meal preferences:
- Gluten Free (Prepared in the same facility as our other meals, and may not be suitable for those diagnosed with Celiac disease.)
- Chef’s Choice – Some of our favorite recipes which may or may not be gluten free and vegetarian.